I am surrounded by loving, caring people...

I am surrounded by loving, caring people...

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Seven fifty seven...



April 15, 2010

93%

NINETY THREE PERCENT

NINETY THREE PERCENT

NINETY THREE PERCENT

NINETY THREE PERCENT !



April 13 is a bittersweet date for me. It is the date that my father passed on unexpectedly, seven years ago. It is also the date that I discovered that my tumor had diminished past the 90% mark...infact it has diminished by 93%....ninety three percent. I am still in a nirvanic state as I am writing this.....

 Seven years after my father passed...

He always told me that I was lucky, because I was born on the 7th day of January, and in the year 1957, which meant  '7' was my lucky number.
According to him,  that number had mystical powers....Once in a while he would just say, "757" , and expect me to answer him ... huh??

I had no idea what that meant until I realized that it was the day and year of my birth...


And now, seven years to the date after my beloved father's passing, I discover that my massive tumor had diminished by 93%  and only seven percent remains. ..My lucky number seven. 

Yes, he was right, seven is a mystical number...

And, 757...

7 % remaining
5 months after being diagnosed and doing Tom Tam Healing
7 years to the day after Papa's passing, tumor diminished by 93%


I do believe he is looking down at  me right now, smiling in that mischievous
way of his, with a twinkle in his eye saying, "See? didn't I tell you? Do you believe me now?"


Yes Papa, I do believe, I always have, and always will.


No comments: