I am surrounded by loving, caring people...

I am surrounded by loving, caring people...

Friday, February 5, 2010

Moving my blog here...

I have kept a secret blog for the past few months - the equivalent to a personal diary. It has my deepest thoughts, and feelings on everyday life, and how I am dealing with  my illness. Stage 4 breast cancer. It still doesn't seem real even when I type and see those words.

Silly me happened to mention my blog on facebook and few days ago, and then I posted one of my entries. Now I have a few requests for the link. I am not ready to share just yet - am  not really sure if I ever will. So I decided to start this blog and post the ones that I feel comfortable with. After all, I am human, I have opinions, and I have, (or like to think that I have) the wisdom to know when to voice them, and when not to. So to the few of you that I have given this link to...

"Welcome to my blog."

No comments: